Saturday 5 April 2014

6) Perform something solo to a bigger audience

On Thursday, the Music groups for A level, GCSE and BTEC had their recital performances. I played four piano pieces for mine- it was a hugely hugely nerve-wracking experience, but I'm so glad I did it! Admittedly, it was far from the best I could do, which upset me a lot- but I'm trying to accept that it was the first time I'd done a performance like that, and my teachers have reassured me that there was nothing more I could have done, it was just the nerves. I get a chance to rerecord as well, so hopefully the performance that's sent off to be graded will be better! Everyone else who performed was absolutely absolutely amazing, and I am proud beyond words of them :3 Also, as we had to dress up smart, we took the opportunity to get a pic of AS Music. I know I've said this so many times, but I honestly love these pieces to infinity to beyond; they have made this school year so good- we have a million fab memories, and here's to many more!!
As Music 2013/2014