Thursday 24 April 2014

11) Get ear pierced at top

When I wrote this one, I actually meant a cartilage piercing, which was next on my list of piercings to get. However, at the UCAS convention, I saw someone with a different piercing that looked really really lovely- I found out later it was called a rook piercing. I was desperate to get one, and finally got it done today! So pleased! :) Pain-wise, it was less painful than I thought at the time, then hurt a lot for around half an hour, then has been low-key pain since then, though I have heard that it takes a long time to heal (I can't change it for at least three months, and the advice is to leave it for 6-9 if possible). Though I'm still planning on getting my cartilage (and my tragus, and probably another in my cartilage, and more in my left lobe, and whatever else I fall in love with before then...), I decided that this counts as the top. So yay, another one completed!! ^.^ (Also, she needs a name- any suggestions??)

Close Up
 Yayayay