Friday 6 December 2013

Number 26) Spend A Day Exploring Bristol

I actually did this aaages ago- before the October half term in fact!- but, obviously, I've been unable to post anything, so here you go. Maybe it'll be worth the wait?! ;) Anyhoo, these are the pictures from the bit of Bristol I explored- my friend and I chose to mainly stick to Clifton and the surrounding areas, a part of Bristol I love but rarely actually have time in (that's not spent in a swimming pool). I also saw the Suspension Bridge whilst not in a car, which is a first, and went down a cave. So yeah! :D

Road In Clifton

Lime Walk (An Old Graveyard)

Overgrown Headstones

'Roof' Of Lime Walk

Suspension Bridge!

They Filmed A (Really Sad) Casualty Episode Here Once...

Suspension Bridge View

(Another) View Of The Suspension Bridge!