Sunday 12 May 2013

Number 7: Get In Touch With Someone I Haven't Seen For A While

I've just really really confused myself- but I think I've resolved it...
Basically, on looking through my 50 Things list, I realised that I had two different versions of number seven; one was to get in touch with someone I haven't seen for a while, the other was based on random acts of kindness. On reflection, I felt that these were both important, so I've now put them both in the official list by removing 28 (swim in the sea at night). I thought these were more important to me than that.
However, I also realised that I inadvertently completed number seven twice. Firstly I started talking to some primary school friends- then, last night, one member of the group was someone who I haven't really spoken to in over six months, when we had a big argument. That person was/is fairly important to me (she's been mentioned on the blog a few times), and I was quite nervous about seeing her again- I was happy to forgive and forget, she didn't appear to be so keen on it- but, thankfully, it went well.
Anyhoo, that's number seven complete!! :)